A Book Lover's Ramblings

I read and love YA books of pretty much every genre.

Anna and the French Kiss

Anna and the French Kiss  - Stephanie Perkins I LOVED Anna and the French Kiss. So much. I read a library copy, and now I want to go BUY a copy, so I can read it again whenever I want. That I even want to read it again right now, just a few days after finishing, says something huge about the story—I usually only re-read when I want a refresher before a sequel comes out.I loved the writing style. Stephanie emphasizes like I do, with CAPITAL LETTERS, as well as italicization. I have never seen another author emphasize with capitals (in a published book), and it made me happy to see I wasn’t alone.The storyline was excellent, as I said earlier, though I spent most of the book telling St. Clair to "Just dump Ellie already!" I actually said that out loud, multiple times. This novel was fun, and light, and a little infuriating, but it was a nice change of pace from the edgier romance I read right before this. I definitely recommend Anna and the French Kiss to anyone who wants a cute contemporary romance, or even just a fast read.